Not-ella (Chocolate Hazelnut Spread)
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 1 heaped tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 heaped tbsp cacao powder
- 2-3 tbsp water
- Cacao nibs
- Blend the hazelnuts in a food processor until finely chopped
- Melt the honey and coconut oil, adding into the Nut mixture
- Add 1 tbsp water, blend
- Add the cacao powder, blend
- Add the rest of the water & cacao nibs
- Blend until a smooth, rich and fluffy texture forms – depending on your blender, you may need more wet ingredients for a smoother consistency. However, if you like your nut spread crunchy, then adapt to suit your preference!
More recipes from Georgie here.